Starting a Blog? Need Some Blog Content Ideas?
If you are new to the world of blogging, then you may have many questions like “I have no clue about what to write, how much should I write, how often should I update my blog content, what are the different styles of writing a blog post”, etc.
So, FIRST thing first – in this post I am going to share what are the different things you can write as a blog post. Here are few tips that will give you new blog post ideas and keep your blog content always fresh and up to date:
- Share what your readers want – Try to figure out who your target audience is or what your readers need to know more about, as soon as you know this – write it and share it!
- Sharing Pros and cons of your niche will help your readers with things to practice more often and what to avoid.
- How-to post is timeless – People love to do things by their own, teach them and you’ll be amazed to see the results.
- Add some visual elements – Remember a well known saying – A picture is worth a thousand words. Adding a photo, sketch or an image to your blog post will make it more attractive and readers would love to see and they’ll enjoy rather just read your blog.
- Videos are wonderful – Include a video blog post; speak to your target audience in more interactive way through video footage. You can do so much with videos, cover an event or share your thoughts about your business.
- Interview someone famous in your field – Sharing an interview of a well known personality will bring traffic and show your promptness and passion for your profession.
- Blog about an event – Being a proficient online personality or a business person you may either conduct an event or attend some relevant events. It is always a good idea to share the experience with your readers. And you can even create a buzz or announce about an upcoming event via blog post.
- Writing a tutorial makes great blog post – If you wish to show your expertise, then blog is one of the best ways to create such awareness. Write step by step processes of doing something you are good at, believe me – it would be a remarkable post.
- Share a case study it will help your potential clients to get an idea about your problem solving approach.
- Write a book review – If you read business related books, writing a book review will be a valuable contribution to your niche.
- Ask a question – This one would work for you when your blog is established and receive fair amount of traffic and comments. Ask a general question about your related subject matter, you’ll receive different opinions of your readers.
- Write lists post – Posts containing lists are easy to read and they are very informative. You can write something that says “5 ways to better lifestyle” or “build your self confidence in 10 simple steps”, make sense? The best part is that such posts are easy to write, try it.
- Write series of posts – If your list is really long or what you want to say couldn’t be covered in a single post, divide it in parts say “blogging know how – Part I”, then Part II and so on.
- Comparing different things in a post – Take an example of a thing that doesn’t belong to your niche and compare it with something in your business or style of working.
- Share you professional landmark – Feel proud of your achievements and blast the news with your well wishers. It could be creating your 100th service, selling 5000 copies of your book, achieving huge web traffic or so.
Hope these tips would help you to generate quality content for your blog. If you need professional assistance, then I would be glad to help you with my professional blogging services, please feel free to email me directly at email@example.com.