What is Video Marketing?
Well, the simplest way to define video marketing is ‘marketing with videos’, yes incorporating videos in marketing process of any product or service is a broad way to explain video marketing. Online video or web video marketing is not a new term for online businesses, but it is certainly a powerful tool and we cannot deny the fact that it still continues to evolve over time.
Video emails, video newsletter, video ads, video search marketing, video branding, video business cards, video streaming, etc… these are few things to look into and not to mention it is something that makes your business a distinctive identity, with these you and your business can stay ahead of competition, no matter what your niche is.
What are the benefits of video marketing?
Well, there are countless benefits for videos in business marketing, due to which it is the most popular marketing tool. But, if I’ve to name some of them, here are 10 benefits:
- Video gives visualization!
- Video offers better user engagement.
- Video connects you/your business with your target audience effectively in shortest time frame.
- Video is one of the leading medium to set you/your business apart from others.
- Video is fun and interesting over the old boring text content.
- Video convey the marketing message very clearly.
- If you are delivering high quality videos, you are recognized as the expert in your niche.
- Videos are accessible on multiple devices like ipod, PC, laptops, cell phones and many more…
- Videos are easy to pass-on or share with friends and family, hence they go viral in no-time, so video gets a lot of traffic to your website.
- And the best one – search engines loves videos, Google shows videos in search results.
Why videos are so powerful marketing tools?
According to researches, more than 70% of internet users are viewing video ads as compared to any other form of advertisement.
Still not convinced, do you need another strong reason – video complements and adds charm to the written copy (this article is a good example of what exactly I mean to say). ‘A picture is worth a thousand words’ – be honest and tell me, isn’t this true, now just think it another way round ‘a video is worth a thousand words, pictures, emotions, and so much more’…
Video is the best way to go… but at the same time producing a persuasive video is a complex mix of art and professional skill, and extracting the best out of it is not as simple as writing an article, story or blog post. So be very careful about who will create and promote your videos, after all your brand depends on it!
My advice to every online business owners will be to dive into the world of online videos, the longer you take, the faster your competition will claim themselves as authority business.
Go steel the game… and as Nike says just do it!