Local SEO and Your Business
Category : Search Engine Optimization
Every business, no matter what its size is, needs appropriate search engine optimization for online exposure. But, SEO is just as important for Local market as well. This is more commonly known as Local SEO.
It is possible for a website to appear on top results when a surfer searches a keyword with specific city. It is achievable by learning and implementing some search techniques and optimizing strategies for local search market.
Here are some facts that will show you how local SEO is increasing popularity:
- Companies are more focused to get traffic from potential visitors at local level.
- Google’s Local Business Center is one of choicest service of business and website owners.
- Local listing is the easiest way to increase local visibility through online efforts.
- Selecting and optimizing a site for Geo-specific keywords is a smart way to attract local targeted traffic.
- If your competitors are listed locally and they are well optimized for local area then they probably are stealing your leads and impacting your business.
- Not a single business owner wants to loose its local customers, just because the site is not optimized for local keywords.
Ok, I am quite sure that the above mentioned reasons must have impressed you to optimize your site for local market. But what’s the correct process for it, bear with me and read on, you‘ll get the picture more clear.
Simple steps to Local SEO:
- Build and claim your powerful Profile at:
o Just log on and list your business to Google places, Google local listing.
o Get listed in Yahoo! local listing.
o Get listed in Bing local.
- Another way to get higher search ranking is to add your site to web directories specifying the region.
- Provide enough contact details like your website, blog, local phone number, address and the best time to contact you. Remember that the local phone number should be same everywhere.
When SEO Services are targeted for your local market, it can give amazing results for you and your business.
If you would like to know how you can get maximum exposure through local search marketing, please contact me for a free consultation.