25 Ways to Promote Your Online Event
International Women’s Day is approaching and I’m sure lots of us are going to promote this event in a very big way. So, if you’re planning to promote your online event, please look at these 25 powerful ways to promote your online event.
1. Facebook business page
2. Facebook event
3. Utilize your existing Facebook page; let your friends and fans know about it.
4. Create Twitter account for the event.
5. Promote it with your existing twitter account as well.
6. Your Blog is a wonderful resource.
7. Consider other high traffic blogs too – jump into the conversation, comment, drop your thoughts over there.
8. Reply or retweet someone else on Twitter.
9. LinkedIn events – create an event in linked and invite your network.
10. LinkedIn Groups – post you event to the relevant pages/groups.
12. Pinterest – its simply an amazing place for visual
13. Email marketing – direct emails to your list helps a lot.
14. Affiliate marketing
16. Slide show, slide sharing sites
17. Regional targets
18. Say it with local event promotional sites like upcoming.yahoo.com and cassilfun.org – you just have to post the information, leave the tedious work for them.
19. Event management and ticketing system sites like eventholler.com
20. Yellow pages
21. Groupon –
22. Press release –
23. Offline, word of mouth advertisement
24. Updating/editing your email signature with the event page link.
Hope these above things will help you to promote your online event. If you would like to know more, you’re welcome to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
To Your Success,
No related posts.