15 Reasons Why a Professional Blog is better than a Static Website
Category : Blogging
Having a website for your online business is a great thing. But, if you want to give a new vision to your business, then having a professional blog is the best choice. There are several benefits of a blog instead of a static site. Your business blog has the potential to show your expertise and knowledge about your niche.
So, with that in mind, I’ve prepared a list and come up with few reasons to choose a blog instead of a traditional website.
1. It is economical to maintain a blog – You can start with Blogging platforms like WordPress and blogger that are free of cost, no installation cost is involved and you’re set to blog about any topic. The only thing that requires is hosting, as I highly recommend a blog that is hosted through your own domain.
2. There are thousands of free themes to choose from and it gives the perfect look and feel or designs a better blog.
3. No need to have technical knowledge about HTML or any other complex coding – Most of the things are done by the widgets and plugins available in WordPress blog.
4. Making changes in a blog is much easier than in a website – Let it be content or the design, may be adding or deleting pages, etc everything is possible easy and not so troublesome in a blog.
5. Better interaction with your audience – Bloggers may invite comments, i.e. readers are free to give their opinion through blog comments, this might be an influential system to connect with your readers.
6. You’ve complete control of your blog – I’m talking about security and spammers.
7. Various free plugins gives you the complete flexibility – Plugins make things easy, what I can say here is that you name and you have a plugin for each of your requirement. All you have to do is to find the one!
8. Fresh and updated content – If you have lots of things to share with your readers then you can update your blog on a regular basis with fresh, unique and informative content. Whereas, a website is just one time deal.
9. Blogs are more SEO-friendly – In a blog, a particular post is kept under specific category. And from that category, we can get an idea about keywords are they are defined in each blog post separately. Hence, individual page or a blog post targets a set of keywords, which makes a blog especially WP more SEO – friendly than a website.
10. Increase search engine ranking – As you might get it from the last point that WordPress blogs are more SEO friendly then eventually they’ll be ranked better in major search engines.
11. Drive more traffic – This one is obvious, when you update the blog and keep your reader-base well informed then chances to get better traffic are always on your side.
12. Increase readership – With all the points mentioned above, the ultimate result will be increased regular readers.
13. You gain credibility, you’re perceived as authority in your niche – At this moment, you’ve master your blogging skills. You post regular articles, make them seo friendly, you’ve got better search engine ranking, traffic, regular readers and thus you gain credibility as an expert of your field.
14. People trust you – the world believes in experts, when you are considered as an authority people believe in what you say, they anxiously wait for your next blog post and your advice is valuable for your target audience.
15. Builds a powerful brand – At this time, the ultimate end result is that, you’ve build a strong online brand through your blog.
The bottom line is: Blogs are fun and easy way to gain long term exposure. They are great means to communicate with a strong readership. And not to forget, Blogs are great tool to build and sustain your online brand. Static websites are good but if you have ideas to share with your audience, then a static website definitely have some limitations.
My advice for you is to start a blog as soon as you can and experience the magic. If you have any sort of problem while installing, managing, maintaining or promoting your blog, I’d be more than happy to help you. You can contact me firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to reprint this article in your Ezine, Newsletter or on your website, please make sure that you do not change it in any way, acknowledge me as an author and include its copyright date and this paragraph:
Ghazal Alvi is a Professional Blogger, Entrepreneur, SEO/SEM expert, Social media enthusiast and an avid learner. She provides affordable Business Blogging and focused press release marketing solutions to clients across the globe.
To discuss how she can help you to build a powerful business brand through your blog, and take your business to the next level with her customized, cost effective solutions, contact her via Email – email@example.com or visit http://www.seobloggingsolutions.com/contact.